Wednesday, November 15, 2006

First lesson

I had my first thai lesson today with Sompong. She is a lovely lady who has offered to also teach me to cook thai food when i can get myself to her house for lessons. She is also a preacher at one of the churches around town and has also offered to take me to that sometime when i am not working the morning shift. So after my first lesson i can order myself a meal in thai and ask whats what (even if i cant understand the answer). With a bit more practise i can say all that that is.
Today i will be having my first motorbike lesson with Soibhan, the volunteer who is leaving in a few days and selling me her bike.

1 Comments:

At 9:17 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hay Julie... its Kate
:D
it's so good to finally hear from you and be able to contact you. :D How are you and how are things going??
Everything's grand over here, at least, it is for me :)
After weeks of studying, the school certificate is all over and i can relax and enjoy holidays!

It sounds like you're having such fun and learning so much... and a motorbike, how exciting :)

It's only 7 weeks until Perth, 3 days until Meg's birthday, 14 days until mine and 24 until Mels! hehe

Hug all of the little kiddies, and tell them wonderous stories of the crazy one (which would be me :D)
Stay Safe
Missing you heaps and heaps

Kate
xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home