Thursday, January 11, 2007

Family trips

Leaving tonight, yay, I'm looking foward to seeing Kelly, it been uch a long time. Her and paul promised to meet me with Mr doughnuts at 8 am at the airport!! I till have no idea what i we are doing on the day of my 21st birthday, but it had better be something good!!
I also talked to Mum the other day and she is already begining to organie her trip here. I'm so proud of her for finally getting a passport! She also told me that they were giving my liftime membership to the ski lodge in Jynderbine for my birthdcay which is great!!

3 Comments:

At 4:40 am, Blogger ohmama said...

Hi Julie. I stumbled across your blog when I googled 'Agape House Thailand'. About 8-9 years ago I was going to do a volunteering stint there, but something came up so I couldnt go. My husband and I are Adelaidians living in London, and both super-keen to volunteer somewhere in Asia on our way home later this year. I am a midwife with experience working with kids with HIV. I would love to know how I could volunteer at Agape. I have emailed them with no reply. It sounds like you're having a great time. Any info would be appreciated! Cheers! Pip

 
At 4:40 am, Blogger ohmama said...

Oh year, my email address is pipmulhallen@hotmail.com

 
At 12:46 pm, Blogger Rah said...

Hi Julie!
How brilliant your blog is. Well most of our church have just come back from a couple of weeks in Perth for NCYC. I am half alive today... it was pretty exhausting! But there are some great stories to tell.

Just wanted to say we're back and looking forward to more of your adventures! Have a great time in Japan!

Pipnrich, check out the agape website:
www.nikkisplace.org
You will find all you need there.

All the best,
Sarah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home