Sunday, December 31, 2006

5 things

well, i was tagged to write 5 things that many people dont now about me. So after much thought i could only come up with 3 but i will keep thinking till i have 5

1. Im afraid of butterflies; go ahead laugh at me but there is just no way to explain it appart from that they are absolutly gross and never look like they are in control of where they are going. Have you ever taken the time to look at one up close? you wouldnt think its so beautiful then.

2. When i was younger (maybe 10) i stole a button from a material shop and when mum found out (as mums always do) she made me go back and pay for it. I almost cried when i faced the owner of the shop.

3. I broke up wit my long term boyfriend 2 months ago and have noidea how to tell anyone. so if you dont know you have now officially been told and no i dont want to talk about it or go into it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home